• This forum is currently in Read-Only mode and will not accept new threads, posts or responses.

To Sign Up for the New Forum, click here: https://www.cco.us/cco-forum/

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! In spite of listening to jackhammers the ENTIRE time I took the exam, YES, construction was going on at the test site the entire time I took the exam. I was on the verge of tears. Our proctor got a hold of someone in charge with AAPC who said they would not count our exam if we flunked due to the ridiculously loud noise, but through the power of prayer and perseverance, I managed to finish the exam and got an 81%!!!!!!
Thank you Laureen and Alicia and everyone else at the CCO community whom I'm so happy to have come to know!!!!

Laureen

Queen Instructor
Staff member
Administrator
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
CCO Club Member
CCO Support Staff
MTA Student
ICD-10-CM Student
PPM Student (CPPM®)
FBC Student (CPC-H®)
Congratulations Theresa!!!!

TheresaR

Blitzer
CCO Club Member
I'm raring to go on out and embark on a new career, in the meantime, I'm anxious to learn more! Can anyone recommend a book or two that would be a good tool to learn more about Medicare/Medicaid billing and general insurance billing?

Michele

CPC
Blitzer
PBC Student (CPC®)
HOLY COW!!!!!!!!!!!!! In spite of listening to jackhammers the ENTIRE time I took the exam, YES, construction was going on at the test site the entire time I took the exam. I was on the verge of tears. Our proctor got a hold of someone in charge with AAPC who said they would not count our exam if we flunked due to the ridiculously loud noise, but through the power of prayer and perseverance, I managed to finish the exam and got an 81%!!!!!!
Thank you Laureen and Alicia and everyone else at the CCO community whom I'm so happy to have come to know!!!!
Congratulations! I hope your feet don't touch the ground for weeks!!!! So happy for you Theresa - now you can stop stressing and start to CELEBRATE!!!! Isn't it a wonderful feeling?